Welcome to ebm-papst!
ebm-papst is the world market leader in fans and motors, with our own development centers. Our existence depends on the innovation and creativity of our employees.
The ebm-papst group has a one-of-a-kind product range of motors and fans that makes us the world market leader. Our customers benefit from the combination of our innovative potential, skills and knowledge and the exceptional commitment of each employee.
If you want to be a part of the ebm-papst experience, join our team. A wide variety of opportunities awaits you - whether you are a college graduate, or already have work experience. We offer hard-working and committed people attractive opportunities for professional development.
|Job Title: ||Account Manager – Canada, Ottawa / Montreal |
|Summary:||This position is responsible for managing the sales activities of a given territory to meet or exceed sales forecasts. |
|Essential Functions of the Job:||The essential functions of this job require the person, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the following: |
- Meet or exceed sales forecast.
- Expand customer base – both direct OEM and distribution
- Travel to customers and distributors to develop, maintain, and improve relationships and business opportunities.
- Submit weekly travel itinerary to Area Sales Director and/or RAM.
- Facilitate and participate in distributor training sessions.
- Initiate buddy calls with distributors.
- Follow up on sales leads from corporate.
- Monitor open order report weekly, and ensure repeat customers are ordering within lead times.
- Keep Customer Service and Application Engineering team informed of all account activity.
- Travel to Connecticut office as needed.
- Participate in trade shows and sales meetings as required.
- Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned territory.
- Submit expense reports on time (due the first week of the following month).
- Provide monthly reports on account activity (Monthly Project List, Disty/Project Narrative) due at the end of every month.
- Provide sales call reports as needed.
- Special assignments as required.
- Adhere to the Company’s Travel Policy.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bi-lingual in French and English
- Previous experience in VACR Industry
|Recommended Education and/or Experience: ||Bachelors Degree in a related field; or minimum five years related experience; or combination of education and related experience.|
|All Employees are expected to:||
- Follow the Employee Handbook policies and procedures and uphold organizational values.
- Contribute to building a positive work environment.
- Report for work consistently and on time.
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are unsafe to ebm-papst and its employees.
Please forward your résumé to
or mail to:
c/o Human Resources
100 Hyde Rd.
Farmington, CT 06034